Election Day USA 2020

Wednesday 4 November 

I put Griselda out on the landing, because it is where she needs to be - more space and sunlight, and not being moved to and fro all the time. I love her and want her to thrive, but she is less and less “mine” - just another part of the world to care for. A good model

I realised this morning in porridge, I only want to connect, truly, deeply, even madly - so sex and shouting and constant WhatsApps and agonizing over letters and recordings and hurt when I’m pushed back or away (much less when she just lashes out - that feels like connection) are all about that - deep calling to deep. 

And fundamentally, that’s what I want to do with everyone - only connect.

Still don’t know what’s happening in the States. Bridget Phetasy v good

Sean Connery RIP today aged 91 - an actual tragedy. As Bridget Phetasy just said, I thought he was immortal 

This cucumber has been living in my cupboard since July. I think it’s past its best before date. It smells OK but I don’t think I’m going to eat it.

Comments