Thursday 31st October Day 25

Sadhguru on volunteering (as distinct from desire) - say yes yes yes to life, do what is needed, no ego involved . My ego is very engaged with Bonnevaux .

Paper to Laurence on visions and governance.Talk to Jim. Has B been reading my blog? no word from her. Or maybe she didn’t like my photographs. Or she has fallen out of an olive tree.

Nice chat with Laurence on the way to the station I’m missing lots of excitement while I’m away a big get together at the end of November but I said I’d like to write a paper and he said that might be useful input for their discussions.

Visited the police in Bartier with Eve catch, they were very nice and just as confused about the fine as me. They told us to come back on Tuesday and see the professor. Did some shopping at SuperU and bought lots of bacon substitutes and then dropped in on Euromaster Poitiers which was just as well; I was hoping they might already have the tire but they said it still hadn’t arrived. Try again on Monday .

Feel really rubbish, as if I’d been drinking last night. Perhaps the room was too hot or I didn’t open the window wide enough. A long talk with Lachlan before I went to bed about the community.He thinks Mary Katherine is going to leave and then me and in six months time he’ll be the oldest inhabitant. And as lonely and miserable as we are, or are we just tired?

 I’ve ordered a battery pack from Amazon France. S has been in touch - phew.
Johnny very grumpy when I rang about a proxy vote he’s given up his job, I woke him and Ingrid up. Ingrid sent me a very pissed off email and I said how sorry I was but how the fuck was I supposed to know he’d chucked in his job and what’s so unreasonable about ringing at 7:30 on a weekday morning anyway. Idle fucks. I think they may really dislike me. Sadhguru was very good about this - I will listen to you, but I will not give you the right to make me feel anything - anger, sadness or whatever - those are my feelings, and my business.
I’ve started my notes for my paper.

I think I may be falling in love with my iPhone. I’m watching a film, “her“, about a man who falls in love with his artificially intelligent operating system . I’ve been good- I’ve turned it off; I’m writing this, I’ll correct it, publish it and maybe read a bit of the brothers caramels off [Karamat self] alright then I’ll type it, Karamazov, before I turn the light off.

Lily says S and I can stay with her and Fred for the weekend. I can get S to Luton airport in 1:20 from theirs, so she won’t have to set off until 9 or so. It will be nice to introduce her to at least some of my relatives.  especially after having met her whole tribe at Magrit’s funeral.

Comments