Monday 28th October day 22

Thought today that really my Wico Lenny was a much more appropriate device for me - cheap, doesn’t work terribly well and in a way, is easy to ignore. Whereas my iPhone  really shows me up - it’s efficient, it works out well  and it challenges me to be better. Thoughts I think prompted by watching the rest of the episodes of Living with Myself - where both halves of the character  seem to be deteriorating rapidly . 

And I’ve been watching another film, it’s funny how these things seem to come along in sets, called Replicas . Our hero accidentally manages to wipe out his family in a car accident and comes up with a cunning plan to clone all their bodies and transplant their consciousness ifrom the dead bodies to the clones which he just happened to be working on as a research project. Anyway I was very good and turned it off at midnight suspecting that staying up until whenever to watch the end would not be a good idea. I still managed to phutz around listening to the Westminster hour and then fiddling with photos of B so I didn’t actually go to sleep until 1 o’clock. This morning I have to go off to Montmorillon sous Prefecture  to collect my titre de séjour.
 I also noticed yesterday I seem to be behaving a bit like teacher’s pet, I am the dean of the week but nevertheless I have turned up to every meditation and sat at the top of the class, then sat next to Laurence and Giovanni at supper and told them about the lake project. As I have hardly turned up for anything the last few weeks I suspect my behavior seems a bit odd.

To S, in answer to her question what is love to me this morning on WhatsApp:
I think love is a signifier, a bit like god or soul, so it means almost whatever we want it to. But I do think that love [i should have said, the actual thing signified ] is literally what makes and sustains the cosmos, that love and consciousness are synonymous, and that whenever we experience a glimpse of that (you and me, my children and grandchildren, meditation at its deepest, nature, even Bonnevaux at times, a task skillfully and mindfully engaged with - flying and skiiing for me, especially, but it can be cooking or even, don’t cry! accounts ) we are in touch with the ground of all being, and that is real love, agape. Love you 💋

I have a good feeling about today. I’m driving along the same road that S and I took to take her back to Basel and now I am going to collect my titre de séjour. We were wassapping about love and I think love real love is flow. When we are in the flow we are truly in love and when we are in love we are in the flow. The flow is where we act without ego, just doing what we are designed to do, intended to do. Hence the joy of skiing or gliding, or making love.

Comments