Epiphany. Sunday 6 January, 2019. Day 221. Day 0

Meditatio House, Cloudesley Square, Islington

Woke up at 7:45 for meditation at 8 with HH. It's lovely to be here. A very comfortable cell. As I said to FS, it's a bit like being a member of a smart London club, with accomodation. Wandered down to Sainsbury's in the morning to get toothpaste and pink grapefruit juice and NA beer - a surprisingly limited selection, after Barcelona. No nice bitter that I could see, so I got some Heineken 0%. And some tobacco, with difficulty - the sales guy didn't seem to know what it was. So, back to Day 0. HH caught me smoking in the garden and was v disappointed, she'd just been boasting about me giving up to someone, but pinched a fag off me nonetheless.

Spent a nice quiet day, working on HH's list of things to discuss about the community. And writing a long letter to Suzanne B of the Fram mindfulness group, with all my news. She sent me the Jackie Lawson e-card at Christmas with the French carol Il est né.



Comments