Sunday 9 December Day 193

Sunday
Belle’s podcast about shame. Her wolfie is (mostly) my ego – it’s the ego that feels guilt and shame (even if no one else knows about whatever gives rise to it)

KC being an utter pain. Then it rained on her washing. I didn’t bring it in (she has the basket and the pegs). Tackled me about the pegs (I like to do it my way – really? Not “our” way? She just doesn’t like to be told what to do, particularly by a man, and particularly by “what’s his name”). You can imagine what I spent most of meditation doing.

Woke up at 5:30 (didn't go to sleep until midnight, but I did turn off "They shall not grow old", half way through, and I drank no caffeine)

barney with SB
misunderstanding with JBS - the "alien"
Marina's arrival
SuperU customer service
the 'faulkty' led light
getting lost inFontaine le Comte
communication and technology uissues

the suns' shining. KC no show at morning med

too many don'ts in my med advice
How do I add a pic? on the wiko?


The delicious and enormous boeuf Wellington

The bronze age axe I gave Johnny, made at Sweffling Hall Farm


The new window on the south wall of the salon


The new improved crack den, waiting for its wood burner. The benches are covered with Jean tuley's curtains that I rescued from the bin, the central cushion with the wall covering from the salon. The pillow is a present from the Poitiers meditators.

Comments