Sunday 30 Sept Day 123





       
00:13 7:40 am. so much left to do (with my life) , too late in the day (Rich Rohr`s book). getting it wrong. No help (when I was young)
00:55 going to naxos, recuperating in sweffling. defeating the demon drink
02:20 is susanne a distraction? falling in love and saying goodbye
02:52 joes idealised picture of a father - son - mentor - mother separation : almost textbook
03:29 being stuck with Thomas. doing nothing
04:33 elba`s mass another technofuck. Harriette and Susanne. not telling.
05:22 the lonely eagle. Annihilation.
06:41 Henriette`s call. Why? What about? (the only whatsapp call that actually worked!) [Andrew said she was being Laurenced [
07:26 Non-calls with whatsapp - Felicity, Joe, Harriet. technofucks all round
08:50 Joe`s book full of typos. too long
09:24 fart. One day left.
10:41 Stuart`s book 3rd edition. put it on sale.
11:10 evading Harriet`s question about Susanne. Everyone taking too close an interest (incl Harriet)
11:31 finished Richard Rohr`s Wild Man to Wise Man. The virtues of the `grand father`
12:02 John Freeman`s interview with Jung
12:31 podcast on topics - talk about a subject for 10 minutes
13:41 my problem. patterns of behaviour, that I cant but need to break.
14:08 6:30 am Monday 1st. Not reading the Rule. Tea, fag, loo.
not writing the report.
16:08 the perfectionist ego - I want to be brilliant. not finding the right word.
17:54 going out Saturday, life and the soul of the party. being simultaneously manic and depressed
18:28 Richard Rohr - a spiral, not linear stages. what was the fourth archetype? The King, the Warrior, the Magician - (the Lover I now realise that I've been not remembering - what does the Lover need to tell me, need me to do? Love myself?)
19:04 Jung - we need the ego. it drives us to God. the selfish search for god. the fanatical warrior
20:54 Henriette`s call - my paranoia
22:19 telling the `truth`
22:55 not reading the Rule

Comments