recordings Friday 14 - Monday 17 September

friday 14 00:40

[02:25]my vision of Bonnevaux
[14:22]scented pillow


friday 14 sept to Sun 16 7am

about the town. and people. the church. the little fortress. Le Cigalon. The tabac. Briconaute. Super-U. My girlfriend in the bistro. Super U clocks and customer service (not). 
talk about my righteous anger with st and lf and ac
see notes at back of notebook 
SB`s mail
nice mass. everyone liked my supper. the meeting about the building after. the heating / water farce, Laurence`s impatience. don`t worry, the holy spirit will steer it right (which is probably what Laurence reckoned / reckons anyway). The thing is, get it flying, then worry about the details


Monday 17 Sept Day 110 00:10am

appointed chair of the Environment Committee. joining the responsibility crew
[05:03]have we [I really)) bitten off more than we can chew? a Lacanian slip / projection
[06:13]Panache and lunch at Thierry`s bar
accounts
[07:43]organigramme
65 hectares instead of 1, or nothing
[09:06]demotion of Andrew
[10:52]the Lake
[13:15]Mirabelle  the new Swiss arrival - Isabelle
[16:39]`off piste`. forgiveness. facing up to life. no easy end. 
[21:30]resign tomorrow. 


lacan

[00:31]Lacan`s training methods. Analysts being analysed. Fixed duration sessions.
[03:29]do my own analysis
[04:41]different Lacanian discourses
The Hysterics discourse.
[09:36]the discourse i can`t remember. I am an Analyst - the Analyst is a signifier for me
[10:35]interesting pause
[10:47]I am NOT a Master - at best I might pretend to be one. Think I am pretending to be one. My desire / phallus? If I was really a Master I`d have the phallus
[11:05]and now I go off on a diversion about Vivonne, the place and people. 
[16:25]hexagonales and diagonales
[16:32][must have a crap 6:39am
[17:44]the body talks just as clearly as the mind or emotions, maybe more so
[18:58]resume talking about the area (Smarves). Similarity to Framlingham
old books
[21:42]pause 



Comments