Photos sunday 23 Sept

sort of what we do here really


the road to the eco-pissoir



all mod con. Anyone recognise the table?



what meditators come up with after a bit of brain storming

the font septique - 45 cubic metres of pooh 

and the enormous truck that delivered it


early morning visitor



The wasps have left me a present.


wild cyclamen. Bonnevaux is filled with them.

and the last of the lime tree, felled by the tornado








My legs. Andrew`s foot. The floor.

My `umble abode after dark


One of Mr B`s productions. #106 in a series.
 

In the summerhouse I built and papered for Pol

Bertie and I enjoying the sun.


a wheelbarrow full of colourful vegetables. Trouble is, they all taste the same.
At the Old Vic for a couple of weeks and then goes on tour. Featuring my youngest brother and late sister. 

Comments