Saturday 23.June.2018 Day 24

Notes on  recording for Saturday.  It's rubbish and very confused, as is it's author.

Laurence's 'feet of clay'. Corrupted by power? Incipient dementia? Character flaws. Not an Abbot.
an element of performance in my recordings. Unhealthy? undesirable?
It and this needs to be confessional - it's about being accountable, for my failings and my successes - so I need there to be someone out there, but I have to pretend they're not there, or I don't know them. Just like going to confession.
Is there an audience?
This blog was / is about staying sober
writing vs speaking
blood pressure dropping (until I lost the accounts documents this morning - Sunday)
25:40 make notes while listening. Listening to pop music on the Picasso CD player and Cherie FM, Blondie
27:19 jim green mentor. urge to speak to somone, other than myself. laurence's 'feet of clay'
30:17 I talk too much. He's stupid about syria. trite opinions
38:02 gigi's treehouse cabins.
laurence's lack of awareness - knowledge of ecology / environment / sustainability. His narrowness - focused, on meditation, WCCM, building Bonnevaux. Is that a fault or a virtue? Or just the way he is (and I very obviosuly am not - as in now, writing this, instead of posting the accounts)
39:06 Thomas' world view ('we're all doomed, it's desperate') - I'd like to help him see it differently. e.g. Metanoia.

Comments