Day 6 Thursday 17.v.2018

Speedex for Christos. Zas Travel for Stuart and Christos. Blue Star ticket to Piraeus.

Breakfast and boarding cards at Heaven.

Eleni at 11am. Police too busy. Lovely Lee for 2 hours. Police now OK. Eleni says they treat her like a celeb, which is funny as she has only just started taxing her kamaki (bike) after 10 years of 'no papers'.

Alyko beach for swimming and basking til 5ish then taverna for fish and kleftades and salad, and Vassilis in a tree.

Costa's farm in Sagri, with Costas and Manoli. Costas very over excited about my idea and gave me his email. Manoli played us some rebetiko on his bouzouki.

Halki for ice cream (not) and Persephone. Moni to drop them off. Home by 9pm. Too tired to go out, or even have a shower.

Have to get the car back to Evangelia by 9am, ferry at 9.30.

Can I really take all my stones home? (Yes, if Athens Venizelos security let me).

Comments