Day 52 Monday 26.ii.2018

Awake at 6 at Johnny's feeling very groggy, but I think the lurgy's on the retreat. Cold, snowing. Drive to Wickham Market to catch trains to Chelmsford. Greater Anglia says it's stopping trains after 8pm cos of the snow. Signed everything for Chris Clarke. Paying him 4% to transfer from Phoenix to Curtis Banks. He swears this is a good idea. He of course knows nothing about housing benefit - I'm probably the only one of his clients who's claiming benefits.

Got back to Fram and replaced my caravan tyres and bought a padlock and hasp for the door.

Laura et al still no speaks, even Andrew seems a bit glum, so I'm doing likewise. Met Toby and Lisa in the White Horse after supper - a lovely walk over the snow under a nearly full moon. They wanted to know about retreats and meditation so I've sent them Barbara's details. They've had the same experience as me - googling retreats and being offered Eckhart Tolle style luxury holidays.

Walked back across the fields, easy with the snow and moon, and much quicker than following the lane.

and so to bed.

Comments