Day 99 (8) Saturday 13.i.2018

92 days to go

I took tnh6e Cnrome inh6to tnh6e bg5aatnroom anh6d nh6ow I canh6nh6ot type ='- arbg5bgnh6 ='- nh6o Metanh6oia, Stuart='-s proffreadinh6bg, tnis bg5lob,

wnh6at canh6 I do today?

I took the Chrome in to the bathroom and now I cannot type arggh no Metanoia, Stuart's proofreading, this blog

So what can I do today? a) blow dry the Chrome and see if that helps (seems to have done) b) sew up the pockets in my fleece both of which have holes in them c) make a full size cardboard mockup of felicity's table d) eat crumpets

Did a neat bit of geometry / algebra / maths to draw a perfect oval exactly 36cm wide by 56cm long. Most difficult bit was finding the square root of 1840 (42.9 give or take).

Moral for the day - don't bathe with sensitive bits of electronic equipment (unless you wish to avoid using it again).

Mended my lovely blue fleece. Started cutting out cardboard for the table. Made mockup - not quite right.

To do tomorrow. Meditate - 1st thing. Cup of tea, then meditate. Metanoia - the death scene. Write it in notepad.

Got two cheap podcasts cheap from Belle and sent her my monthly donation. Bought the bitcoin, now forget about it. Belle talking about Wolfie getting weaker as more and more sober time goes by, which is certainly true. And she's right - you can't work your way out drinking by thinking about why you do it, or by meditating. You just have to do it, and keep on doing it regardless. 

Comments