Day 85 Saturday 30.xii.2017

Being ill with Charles D in his flat in Bristol. Sarah's horrible cough has turned into a streaming nose and phlegmy chest which is a great improvement. The wind is howling up from the south west, but it's mild and not raining (now).

Yesterday I walked over to see my uncle and godfather, Bruce, and Auntie Pat. Katie their youngest daughter was there. A long afternoon talking about cousins and children while Pat who is mildly demented pottered in the kitchen. Then home for a kip and a quiet supper and evening with Charles. He's very temperate so I'm not surrounded by exciting bottles. I've spoken to Hattrick and she's happy to meet me off the train at Diss tomorrow, so I shall stay here until then. Charles says he can take me to Bristol Temple Meads on his way to church - he sings in the choir.

Jobs for today - buy a present. Finish editing Stuart's second chapter. Write Metanoia.

I have bought some more bitcoin. Actually less bitcoin, as the price has risen since I last sold out. 

Comments