Day 61 Wednesday 6.xii.2017

Exhausted, after my first day of work in 2 months. Too tired to think, and have agreed to go back again tomorrow, so no idea what state I'll be in then. On the good side, I have done something which for old me would definitely deserve a drink, and despite cycling back via Framlingham to buy some tobacco at the CoOp (and Appletise) - a 13 mile round trip, including getting lost leaving work in the dark - I just came home and had something to eat (my fish pasta, already cooked fortunately) and non-alcoholic to drink. All I want to do is go to sleep. I did treat myself to a very hot bath. Ache all over.

I made notes for a blog yesterday, but never had time to turn them into anything intelligible, so they'll have to wait. This working malarkey will have to be rationed. It's nice to have some extra money, but not at the cost of my peace of mind and sobriety. 2 or 3 days a week max.

Comments