Day 56 Friday 1.xii.2017

My 3rd month. Well, technically not until the 6th or 7th, but it is another calendar month. And I got another commenter, so whatever lies Google comes up with (like 15 people have viewed this blog as soon as I've published it) I know at least five people have looked at it.

Still broke. My pension which was promised "on or about today" turns out to be about. Somewhere other than in my account.

My table has advanced several phases. Here's a pic. Still held together with bottle clamps, but supporting a hot ginger and lemon grass, tv remote, book and phone, and IT HASN'T COLLAPSED. Bit rough and needs a glass top, and possibly a coat of paint, but perfect height. I barely have to raise my arm to get my (non-alcoholic, obvs) drink. Exciting things you can turn old pallets into.




Comments

Post a Comment

Say anything you like. I do.