Day 6. Thursday 12.x.17

Went to sleep before midnight. Still waking at 6am, so according to a lot of people, I'm sleep deprived. Should definitely stop telly and internet after 10pm. Radio too?

Again, I wake slightly panicky. What am I going to do today (apart from all the things I don't want to do like finish Metanoia, check my pension, contact London Life / Royal London about my CoOp pension)?

I'm going to do what I did yesterday (apart from all the spliffs). Meditate (I meditated last night, at 9pm, despite being stoned and therefore distracted, more just to say thank you, and be still-ish, and because I said I would meditate twice a day, which I can do sensibly, while I am sober). Breakfast. Bike ride - it's going to be the warmest October day for a week/month/decade/century -- delete as appropriate. Shower. Diana is giving me a reiki session (no touching, she sounded almost disappointed). I have finally found out Nigel Permaculture's name. Go and visit him. Lunch - not too much. Food definitely helps, but if I'm going to eat 3 meals a day, I don't need each one to be like my normal one meal in the evening. Maybe go to AA in Fram this evening and stay with J & I.

Make a start on finishing the book. Thought about it. Invites tomorrow.

Definitely feeling good.

Not quite as planned. Meditated and had a boiled egg. Then sort of pissed around, trying to remember my password, getting frustrated. Had a snooze, then cheese on toast for lunch. Finally cycled off to Saxmundham to get an OS map and moan at the bike shop and get more cranberry and tonic (£1.89 - cheap date). Everything shut. Got map and juice. Home, showered and meditated for a measured half hour. Cottage Pie and beans for supper.

Turned out bike shop had not overcharged me - the silly little rear light cost £30. Panniers are crap though, badly designed and not very well made. One side already torn inside.

Can't have my party at Sweffling White Horse, they're away, bummer. Have booked Rendham White Horse. Go and check it out and check menu. Ring round everyone to see who can come. Jane C and Johnny and Ingrid can come. Hope I have enough money (no pension until  November 25).

AA was at 7.30. Didn't feel like it in the end, wanted to stay here  and get gently stoned. Which I have done. Have bought B's 1st 20 instalments. And started reading them.

Comments