Day 14. Friday 20.x.17

need to get stuff done today. Be a bit more disciplined about my timetable. Ride into Fram to restock my larder.

B's sober jumpstart lesson 6. Oh no, what will I do when the next / last one has come and gone? I can start again at the beginning. She doesn't ask for feedback today - have I been over-sharing?

Agitation, frustration, overwhelm, impatience - how to deal with them if we don't go to alcohol.

Bit depressing that she can be overwhelmed by a desire for drink on Day 90 (hubby pours champagne down sink and gives her tea). I don't have a wifey, but then I don't have champagne either.

"a hurry to get to wine o'clock" - so we get impatient and frustrated with what we're having to get done, in order to deserve our drink.

avoid overwhelm. Don't take on too much.

other self soothing techniques.

what am I going to give up this week, to reduce my frustration, impatience, overwhelm? Tricky question, since I do so little. Freecell?

treat for today - 1 hour reiki session with Diana (=4x1/2 bottles whisky) at 7pm

It's 10am. Enough pissing about on the interweb. Time for morning meditation, and breakfast. Then shopping and the Mills Almshouse application. I have to explain how I am in need, distress and/or hardship. Difficult as I'm not sure I'm in any of these things. I probably don't mention my alcohol issues.

Bought 0.01 bitcoin and tried to hack into my hotmail account. Wasted whole morning.

Cycled into Fram and did my shopping and went to Johnny's. Pension letter has arrived. Took the car home as I'm helping them with logs and the gate tomorrow. Home at five. Meditated. A drink and a smoke. One hour's lovely reiki from Diana, she said my head was very busy and she could sense my blood pressure without even touching me, a sort of pounding and I should go and see the doctor for an MOT. Found lots of hot spots, including some I didn't know I had. Some liver problem, she thought, as well. Felt lovely during and after.

That was my birthday present to me, from me.

Make an appointment with the Surgery.

Comments